Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmastime....

Christmas is once again approaching fast. Last Christmas was a frenzie of mixed emotions, as we prepared to leave our friends in Memphis and move to Charlotte. I remember feeling such sadness about leaving our church, and wondering how long it would take us to find a church that fit our family and where we could really plug in. Would a church want some new girl to volunteer? Would I still get to work with children? Would we all agree on a church? Would my kids feel loved there? Would this search take us a year or more? Are you laughing yet? After being in Charlotte for three weeks, we decided to go visit this new church that was meeting at Northlake Mall. Thought we would just go once, because, after all, it was just starting and there would be ALOT of work to be done. Funny, after that first service, we have never been anywhere else. And yes, they let the new girl serve and love on kids. I have a lot to be grateful for this year. Mosaic Church tops my list. I believe that God blesses us when we serve Him. He has blessed me in ways that I never thought possible. My prayer is that you are able to see tremendous blessings this year. His blessings to us are abundant. Merry Christmas! Kelly

1 comment:

Rob said...

Hi Kelly.
Thanks for the lights!